PEN 1.04% 9.7¢ peninsula energy limited

why lance is so valuable - isr explained, page-4

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    No problem and thanks but not much effort required now.

What I put up is a small percentage of what I have researched in relation to ISR, PEN, Lance and Karoo. All it took was a little basic html and editing over coffee.

Some here have already received from me or found themselves most of the sites and information I have received over the last 2 years. Most of which I have posted here over that time.

I still may have one trump card in waiting for Lance but will wait the right time to put it out. I have spent some time looking at the permitting processes in Wyoming and have good contacts from within the dept now. I watch closely for what will be the catalyst to launch PEN into the most exciting phase of all.

It seems I should do the same for Karoo, as not many are aware of the value adding cost saving benefits Karoo has to offer. That in addition to he fact this is also a 'brownfields' location. Uranium mining is not new to Karoo. One smart entrepreneurial person has already recognised the potential in real estate in the area and is using the uranium and molybdenum development at Karoo to his benefit.

I am just enjoying the proceedings now, still a way to go but all the pegs are being placed now. From here it simply gets better led by an excellent, conservative and yet progressive management team that delivers what they say they will. Quite refreshing and investor confidence building actually, it is for me anyway.

Enjoy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.001(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $309.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.9¢ 9.4¢ $1.027M 10.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90808 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 59995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.