PEN 9.88% 8.9¢ peninsula energy limited

why lance is so valuable - isr explained, page-8

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    ljana...this is long overdue and a little something special just for you...

This bloke might be....but if not just for you anyway ok ;)

The PEN CEO performs in Wyoming

Or it could be any one of these fine people...my heroes :)

Zimmers

But this is who you are seeking...and the great line up supporting him.

Mr John (Gus) Simpson (Executive Chairman)
    Mr Simpson has over 20 years of experience in the management of listed and unlisted mining companies with international operations. He also has extensive experience in corporate finance and equity funding within the resources industry. Previously held positions include Executive Chairman of Etchell Capital Pty Ltd, Olea Australis Limited and Executive Director of Tanganyika Gold Limited, Panorama Resources NL and Australian Mineral Sands Limited. Mr Simpson brings an extensive range of corporate and commercial expertise to the company.

But the man I am focussing on at the moment is this...and no accident that PEN appointed this person. Just the credentials PEN requires.

"Mr Pat Gochnour (Environmental and Permitting Manager - Wyoming USA)
    Peninsula has appointed Senior Environmental Consultant Pat Gochnour to lead the environmental baseline monitoring and the permitting process required for permitting of new ISR operations in Wyoming. Mr. Gochnour has provided environmental service to the mining industry since 1981. Prior to forming his own company in 1994, he was Vice President of Environmental Services for Pincock, Allen & Holt, a division of Hart Crowser, Inc. He has also served as Corporate Environmental Manager for St. Joe Minerals, Bond International Gold, LAC Minerals & MinVen Gold Corporation. His areas of expertise include environmental audits, permitting programs, Plan of Operations and EA/EIS development, alternative siting studies, reclamation planning, environmental contingency planning, remediation and environmental litigation support.

Past clients have included Phelps Dodge, BHP Billiton, Barrick Gold and LAC Minerals.

In addition to these site-specific capabilities and experience, Mr. Gochnour also provides environmental and permitting feasibility support for project financing to a wide range of United States and international clients."

I suggest to you and all, to watch the EPA in Wyoming and the US Nuclear Energy regulator very closely over the next couple of years...lets see who finds it first ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.008(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $283.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $1.366M 15.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 185901 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 581740 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.