JAT 7.25% 74.0¢ jatcorp limited

I view your position as one I wouldn't mind being in. I bought...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    I view your position as one I wouldn't mind being in. I bought in before the suspension and within minutes of the release from suspension, so my average price is very low. I've said it previously, it would have been great to exit when it was very high 20's and be looking to buy back in now-ish. That didn't happen, I'm still here and, until this recent announcement, happy to be sitting holding long term. I do agree, I think the approval submissions were previously priced in when we were sitting around 0.29. So in my opinion that's about where we would get back to if and when it happens. I'd love to be proven wrong and it climb much higher, but I think that would be hype.

It's not that I'm unhappy now, it's more that there are significant questions raised around this acquisition as outlined by many parties on this and other recent threads. I think brainlesscat summed those up the best on the "Green Forest has no website" thread.

In terms of the announcement content, the words on the paper sound great, all the synergies, distribution channels, instant cash flow etc. I sincerely hope that it is genuine. But the lack of information available to support these claims leaves a big question mark. Ordinarily, there's data enough to weigh up cynicism, skepticism, realism and optimism and make an informed assessment.

It's in this case that there is an overwhelming lack of data which makes it hard to make any positive assessment. It would be well received if the company released some more information on this, as the negative backlash is presently understandable in my view and clearly not exciting the market....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.050(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $290.0K 398.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44780 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 124551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.