JAT 11.9% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

Pretty much anything you can find in major chemist and...

1. 239 Posts.
    Pretty much anything you can find in major chemist and supermarkets right?

Here is my 2c, From ABN search, Green Forest International's register business name is Pak Lor Express. I build in the assumption that these are the people who diagou uses to ship their products back to china. the guys in their van with loads and loads of boxes everyday around the chinese "gift shops" you seen around.
    From experiences as a Daigou 2 years ago, we uses these middleperson as "couriers" that charges $5-8 per kilo shipping back to china or vietnam.. etc. Think Auspost.
    These businesses were doing the same thing back in the days and they grew to a stage where they have the volume and numbers to start shipping containers themselves. Hence they will know how to clear customs, the right paper work etc.
    Usually these people will have a channel and distribution points in Hong Kong and China which they themselves ship back.

I would love to see the financial side of Green Forest International that generate 20 odd million in half year. Lets look at another comparison, AU8. Sales: $5.13 million in March quarter with about 800k gross profit.
    Lets assume in half year they make around 11 mill and 1.6m gross profit..
    Compare to Green Forest International, the numbers looks very thin and profit margins are very very low! Twice volume with similar profit (before TAX!).
    *this is in no way a cross promote but a reference to information released to ASX compare with hypothetical numbers from GF Int.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.070(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 66.0¢ 59.5¢ $116K 183.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 65879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.