LIN 0.00% 9.8¢ lindian resources limited

Hi Booash, Appreciate that you are passionate about your view...

1. 616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Hi Booash,

Appreciate that you are passionate about your view and as per previous discussions I think you definitely have a point in that promotion will add value, I'm still waiting for production to be the true value add in my opinion.

The problem I have is that by continuously insulting the board you are in effect down promoting the company on the main public forum which is the exact opposite of what you want to happen. I don't think you are going to be able to push people to a board spill through comments on HC and I am not proposing you falsely praise the board if that's not your belief, but just unsure why you are time after time smashing them, what are you hoping to achieve?

From my perspective if HC is pointless than you are wasting your time shouting at the wind, if it matters than you are unintentionally down ramping to the degradation of all. If you genuinely want change then I would suggest investing your energy through other avenues to drive change, what you are doing is not working or working to a negative effect.

As always, your choices are yours, but I feel entitled to make comment considering potential impact on my shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.