GDA 3.70% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

The main factors that will put downward pressure on GDA, FDL and...

1. 1,334 Posts.
    The main factors that will put downward pressure on GDA, FDL and other significant IO exploration Juniors, will be;

1. Decrease in demand for IO.
    2. Deemed Uneconomical to load onto a ship.
    3. Downgrade in Resource.

While the rest of the market is playing on uncertainty, IO is currently and will be for at least the next two years in higher demand than we have currently. IO in the ground has a tangiable value. Those that have it will benefit from the demand. If you can get it to a ship or be taken over by a Comany that can then you will benefit. Once the resouse is confirmed, I beleive the SP at the time of confirmation is stable for the medium term. IO spec Companies are currently being tossed around at the delight of Day Traders but with an increasing upward trend.

The next twelve months should realise true value of these Companies and a SP to match.

I am pleased that Fatstocks, Warnie and others have bothered to share their comments AT NO CHARGE to us here on HC, and if they have benefited from short term excalation of the SP as a direct result of their positive comments, then I see that as a fair and equitable payment for their efforts. I bought FDL at 1.5 cents and GDA at 1.6 cents and hold for twelve months.

Thank you all for your positive and negative posts on these two Companies.

Les

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.