GDA 1.85% 27.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

Hey Guys,im new to HC and bought some GDA in early...

1. 20 Posts.
    Hey Guys,

im new to HC and bought some GDA in early January....Currently sitting on 350,000 shares in GDA at a 3.5 average

In my opinion the share has done quite well today considering the state of the market and the uncertainty of both pro traders and your average punter.

The share has traded huge volumes and is still well up from what it previously closed at. If their was no announcement it would have followed the market trend and would probably be under 3 cents. We would all have liked to see it jump to 6c today but lets be realistic about it....with the current state of confidence in the market i think anything above 0.035 today is good.

I am no pro and defiently not as experienced as most but I would think it will close between 0.037 and 0.042 today and might move up a little tomorow.

The reason i think it will move abit tomorow is because of the volume of trade today and the fact that their is no US trading tonight so we should open on an even playing field tomorow, in fact I think we may even have a positive day overall on the asx tomorow....this will attract attention both in the media(news.com)and amongst people who look at market summary(I assume alot).

Anyway this is just my opinion and I have not been trading for long so please dont act on anything I say.

cheers
    Adam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $10.88K 38.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1716 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 23036 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.