LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

If I was a bitter pedant I would point out the typos at points...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    If I was a bitter pedant I would point out the typos at points 4, 9 & 24 and say, "There I fixed it for you" but I won't, because I'm not. Besides, in point 19 you showed the correct use of "too".

I must say, the blue hands saga was very entertaining. The inferences were wide and varied and probably still missed the mark. It doesn't matter.

More importantly, I am thankful for all the insightful, generous contributors on the LKE thread who taught me a great deal over the last seven months or so when I bought in at 52c. This week was a stunner for LKE.

I came here via VUL. The brine extraction for lithium is a game changer for me because these are the first mineral stocks I've owned. I wished I had arrived earlier but am grateful it was last year.

All things considered, I am knocked over by how much goodwill there is on HC. Yes there are irritants and trolls but it is good to see others commiserate when someone sold out too soon or didn't pull the trigger when value was on the table. It's great to see people genuinely being happy for fellow investors who cashed out to buy the family home. Home security is so important, especially at a time when so many young people are priced out of the market and so many have lost homes in fires and floods or through disinheritance and family breakup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.