LOM 0.00% 6.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Kozzie,your post encapsulated my thoughts exactly,however this...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Kozzie,
    your post encapsulated my thoughts exactly,however this thread has degenerated into a tit for tat scenario over obscure technicalities almost irrelevant to LOM's great potential.
    My investment strategy is simple, I follow a select group of men who are entrepreneurs and company makers.Miles Kennedy is one of those men.I follow his movements closely, where he invests I invest.Almost without exception I have made excellent profits.
    I have followed Miles into Kimberley,Blina,Namakwa Diamond projects.Also Sandfire,RNI,Marine Produce and most recently MOD.
    However I am more than comfortable with my investment in LOM because of the participation of David Jones.For those of you who know David he is possibly one of the best geologist in Australia today.He is as dry and dusty as the dirt he kicks around in, for him to become excited and animated over a new prospect is very rare.David has been quoted as saying LOM's tenements are the best he has ever seen.
    For those of you new to diamond exploration it can be a heart breaker,inversely it can reap great rewards.
    Kozzie, thanks for prompting me to get that off my chest,I'll leave the rest of you to continue your detailed analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.