PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

why long term in a uptrend?

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Ducking and weaving in and out of the market can make a tidy profit for the skilled trader. Most people unfortunately miss out on the compounding growth offered by investing in my opinion.

Like the fabled tortoise that beat the hare in the race, the investor who stays in for the long term is more likely to achieve his or her goals than the investor who chases "hot tips" for quick profits in the stock market.

Time is an investor's best friend (or worst enemy if you wait too long) because it gives compounding time to work its magic. Compounding is the mathematical process where interest on your money in turn earns interest and is added to your principal.

So because this uptrend is only going to continue on the back of more announcements and marketing, chasing profits can cost over time. The speculator has up years and down years. It is proven that long term wins out...

"He who understands interest earns it. He who does not pays it."

This is not hard to find or research for yourself. In my opinion ABU is in a significant growth in the market. Many big fish would rather let a company grow and develop up to 7c plus before even considering it. This next two weeks are ABU's to shine. We shall see if it achieves it.

PS - These opinions could all be wrong, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.9K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 21037616 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24853184 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.