A1M 4.76% 30.0¢ aic mines limited

why lower low's?, page-5

1. 428 Posts.
    "Why are we hitting lower lows when results keep getting better and gold price is increasing (plus no debt)?"

Please don't take this as a downramp but I think the real question is why did IAU climb to these high sp levels in the first place.

I have been following this stock since 2008 when it traded as low as 8c at one point. I didn't buy IAU then because of the low grades (even the Ag is only ~80g/t) at a time when higher grade projects were selling at heavy discounts.

Of course I though I'd missed the opportunity of a life time when IAU reached 240c earlier this year. Thats a gain of 2900%!

And all this without producing a single Oz of gold. AMX is a similar story.

Even at today's ~$665m the market cap is too high in my opinion. I know the argument re valuation when low cost production begins but to understand the share price you need to compare IAU with it's mostly already producing (and selling into these high prices) peers.

ATM money is flowing into AU producers. When producers become over priced developers and explorers will come into focus and AIU, AMX and others will have their day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A1M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $171.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.5¢ 30.0¢ $525.4K 1.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 207438 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 3092 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A1M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.