LTR 2.94% 87.5¢ liontown resources limited

Why LTR will get to Production VS Take Over, page-40

1. 9,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2588
    "Pray Gina has a conscience..."

Think we can be grateful she has fair dinkum savvy and will see the obvious path is, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" course of action.

Tony often waxes lyrical about the native title deal, but last interview he labeled it as his greatest achievement.

To illustrate the significance of this, just imagine what an effort it would be to get where we are today if we had to dig ourselves out of a hole like RIO buried themselves in.

The flip side of the coin is in plain view and it's a SUPER highway, no, it's an autobahn with no speed limit to production!

I believe she can see the tangible monetary value in having the locals onside and employed on site.

I like to do many things for myself that most others pay for. But once in a while, I recognise that the professionals are way better at it than me. No shame in that and in fact, the real faux pas is to dig your heels in and make a mess of it, cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Pride is a thankless master, but true brilliance is to let those able, captain the ship, and sail home for a bigger win to home port in a well run ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.5¢
Change
0.025(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 88.5¢ 85.3¢ $8.253M 9.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30489 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 252133 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.