LYC 0.57% $7.06 lynas rare earths limited

Why Lyas is dropping and will continue to drop., page-14

1. 7,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    Nice idea but have you researched it at ALL? Look at PG 17 of the recent SAR. Book value is 1.860 B. Market cap is 5.76 B So if a company paid 5.76B. So the difference between them is 3.9B. This has to go on books as "Good Will" It has to be deprecated at a faster rate than CAP EX. It cannot be used for collateral. I know of many companies that like lots og good will on their books. Also looking at SAR Revenue was revenue was 369 Million for 6 months. Profits were 150.M. both of these will be less H2 because of falling REE prices. Multiplying these by 2 to make them yearly revenue is 738
    m and profit was 300 Million So DYOR on M&A and decide if Lynas is a good take out even at $5.00 a share. Rember when West Farmers made an offer of 2.25 years ago and every body said a white knight would come with a far better offer. No second offers were ever received.

When will you learn that Ratings are not what I am after. I only want to dispel myths about Lynas. So point out your stuff as much as you want.

Like to do something impressive? try defeating some of my arguments with data instead of unimportant popularity contests.

I totally agree your view is far more popular than mine. Can you explain why the SP is down so much and what to look for before it changes direction. Or show some data why My Views of, 2 out of 3 projects have to be up and running and REE prices have to recover. 3 projects are KAL, Texas. increased capacity at lamp.

What you say is true how does it show how anything I said is untrue. Only in your mind.
    Last edited by ContraryJ: 16/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.