LYC 1.69% $6.34 lynas rare earths limited

I don't know why I bother but your post is totally baseless...

1. 230 Posts.
    I don't know why I bother but your post is totally baseless incorrect and is in fact down ramping.
    Fact - every valuation and DCF calculation on lyc by every research house has used a rare earth price of $25 to $40 which is abfraction of it's current $200 spot price
    Fact - every research house has used a high discount factor to reflect operating risk and this is stated in their analysis
    ie. Jp morgan valuation has a sensitivity chart which show that at re price of $35kg the DCF is $2.70 at wacc15%. The same chart shows $4 at wacc of 10% at the same $35 re price which will apply once it's operating

Lyc is a great success story in the making and is in the right place at the right time.
    Have a look at the asx notice recently filed and you will see the independent director ziggy purchase on market 300000 shares at $2.08 taking his holding to 700000 and this guy is a nucleur physicist.
    He chose to purchase in a restricted window now rather than having to wait until further good news is real eased as he sees the Lamp on track.
    This sell off is market related IMHO.
    Good luck to all
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.