LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

why lyc sp is stagnant ? when will it move up?, page-2

1. 352 Posts.
    Rorkes
    Your points 1-3 are what I call hiccups (in a previus post) along the way.
    IMO the price stagnation and variations were addressed some many months ago by Chihawk (I think) and who I agree with were .....as I remember them......
    That whilst LYVC is a non producer it will be manipulated and controlled by and for the benefit of the large funds albeit large shareholders.
    We see that now.
    Until Lyc can produce a profit and be measured and valued for its real value and not estimated profit figures we will see plenty of churning and opportunistic trading.

I for one am a long term holder and opportunistic accumulator so I dont take too much notice of the day2day or even week to week trading unless of course it is a big drop then I buy as many as my pocket money can afford.
    I have a very strong belief (gut,research and from info I have learnt from this forum) that this company will make enormous profits as well as significant share price increases in the next three years.
    I would say we will see significant share price changes as the various elements reach fianl stages ie during the next six months. IN the meantime your points are valid that we might see some price fluctuations as a result of the US and EU stuff.
    My suggetsion is to go and have a beer or bundy
    Not long to wait if your patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.