LYC 0.50% $5.92 lynas rare earths limited

Well maybe and if you believe it is all China maybe you are...

1. 7,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Well maybe and if you believe it is all China maybe you are correct. First we are long over due for a dead cat bounce I said this on FEB 11 to 600L

" Which for me is a clear indication of a Dead Cat Bounce. Yet you fell for this head fake. and bought." CJ Post #: 66708751

If you want to say it is going up for a few days or even a couple of weeks I will agree. Until the overall atmosphere change to where Lynas can make profit the price will continue down. Most investors care about Earnings and profits and a distant third Book Value. China has an influence on those but is not the primary factor Supply and demand are.

Want to understand more See my post today Post #: 66834366 in the NdPr price thread. It should be a wake up call to all holders. Doubt it will be but that is their problem.

Should you not have waited at least a week to declare a change? since the SAR which saw lower Profits the price has gone from 8.20 to today at 6.58 a 1.62 drop in less than 3 week. (OKay, 2 weeks and 4 days) Then it goes up 0.15 in one day and you declare a change Could you explain how that works. Doubt you will, you never justify your ideas.

You still have not given me my post # where you said I said bad things. I will admit I have be come very upset with Tolly and his ideas but I do not think I said what you claimed I Did. Did you just make it up again?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.92
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.533B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.95 $5.99 $5.88 $20.30M 3.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.94 999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.