LYC 0.17% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

SRV - I like your description of today's SP rise. A death...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    SRV - I like your description of today's SP rise. A death wriggle!

Exactly. I cannot see this company surviving. It has all the hallmarks of a company in its death throes (severe pain that ends in death). Too much debt. Too many shares on issue. Not enough production. Production delays. Costs too high. Sales too low. All in all, not a good recipe. Motley has summed up things very well.

I am a past holder. Not a shorter. I sold out at 40 cents around 10 months ago at a loss. I wanted to hold on and wanted to believe things would improve but all the signals were too negative. Cash was just drainig away.

Possibly some buying today to prop up the price a little until the CR is bedded down. A dead cat bounce?

I expect to see the SP slip back especially if the overall market has a down day or two. There are better options elsewhere in the market and Motley is steering clear.

I still watch LYC although not planning to wade back in, just watching to see what I can learn.

It is very easy with a stock like LYC to just wait and hope and in the process see capital steadily being eroded. I suspect if the SP doubled or tripled most of the posters here would still be way under water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.010(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.10 $5.97 $26.46M 4.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 849 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 10260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.