LYC 2.03% $6.74 lynas rare earths limited

Title says it all!!!!!!!!!!!With Indonesia struggling for...

1. 70 Posts.
    Title says it all!!!!!!!!!!!

With Indonesia struggling for foreign capital and seemingly being a willing partner to deal with, with a stable and agreeable government and a falling currency (low costs of production) why the hell did they build it in Malaysia?????????????

Please tell me someone got the boot for that very very very bad decision.

If this company ever gets off its arse and an expansion is in the wind, pls, pls build it in Indonesia. Not another penny into Malaysia EVER. I hope the international business community has taken a serious note as to how they treat major business investment into their country.

How can a company put its share holders in this position, yep 2 yr delay, fall out in the price of REs, $100m plant and the company is daily held to ransom (and get used to the brown envelope mentality cos until the plant is duplicated and then dismantled and moved, this is going to continue without end). What kind of an economy are they running out there??? Banana republic is the term that springs to mind. They will pull our chain til the company goes bust and then use the scrap metal to put roofs on tin shacks.

Am i fed up - YES I AM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.74
Change
-0.140(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $6.300B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.75 $6.83 $6.72 $13.84M 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4099 $6.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 3692 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.