Well I guess it will be a question of who replaces Shorten. As...

1. 9,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17778
    Well I guess it will be a question of who replaces Shorten. As far as I am concerned Turnball will romp in the next election (and actually might even get some extra Lib seats in the Senate). Be happy, the guy is a true Liberal - the Liberal party under Abbott has was hijacked by the far right of which he was a key culprit. Howard was to the right as well but Abbott made Howard look like he was in the centre.

And before you call me a leftie, I had voted for Howard in the past (with the exception of 2007 when I thought he was going senile and should have handed the rails to Costello, and well Kevin 07 got the gong then as a result). I voted for Abbott in the subsequent 2 elections but then realised when he got into a government what a clown/far right winger he was and was planning to vote for Shorten if Abbott stayed on this time round. Now Turnball is back my vote is a Lib vote. Have a nice day - maybe the far right who hijacked the Liberal party under Abbott can go off and form there own party if not happy..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.