BCI 2.13% 24.0¢ bci minerals limited

Why MC, page-11

1. 2,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    You've got a memory like a steel trap, SW!

Your right of course and was something i'd forgotten about.

I've checked and his current Linkedin profile doesn't specifically mention it - probably not surprising given the Padbury/Oakajee fiasco, not that he had anything to do with that and he wasn't even with OPR at the time.

However i went back to the IOH Targets Statement of Aug 2014 and there it was -

"Experience - Mr Vorster joined IOH in the position of Chief Executive Officer in November 2010 and was appointed Managing Director in January 2011. He has more than 28 years' experience in both technical and commercial roles with some of the world’s leading mining companies. Prior to joining IOH, Mr Vorster held positions of CEO (acting) and General Manager Business Development of Oakajee Port and Rail, and prior to that was Rio Tinto’s Regional Manager for iron ore sales into Asia. During his employment with Rio Tinto, he served on the management board of the Channar Joint Venture (between Rio Tinto and Sinosteel). The earlier part of his career included geological, business development and marketing roles with Kumba Resources (a subsidiary of Anglo American). He is a member of the executive committee of the Australia China Business Council and is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors."

Just adds to AV's cred! Well done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $692.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $18.25K 77.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 248937 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 75980 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.