BCI 3.23% 30.0¢ bci minerals limited

Why MC, page-9

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Good posts guys.

Hey SW, Happy New Year to you. Hope the anatomy is still intact. Nothing like some good, Bci Iron Valley news and a share price rise to get the juices flowing into the new year.,,,

Concur re Oracle's posts - "...I like the cut of your jib." I haven't heard that saying for an eternity, yee old sea dog....

Oracle, just one correction for you - AV was CEO of API Management, not Baosteel itself, but i know what your saying. He took up the role after resigning from Bci (was probably headhunted by API), almost straight after the takeover, and was there until being convinced by Kerry Stokes to come back to Bci, at the expense of Morgan Ball. Almost 2 years with API, but he would have learned a lot......

I've actually started pulling together some of my reference material and research notes specifically on Bucklands and will post it over the weekend for consumption. Given its importance to Bci, it is worthy of its own thread - it can then be used to discuss all things Bucklands, including the transshipment Port, and generate some serious discussion and brainstorming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $865.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $321.7K 1.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7084 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 81225 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.