MSB 0.51% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Reggie , I have been burnt this time around , however I have...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Reggie , I have been burnt this time around , however I have made some money on trading this one over the years , I guess I made about as much as I have lost , thereabouts any way.

The value for me has been the lessons I have learned here on this forum about human nature. How easy is it to manipulate a persons mind , there have been many people seemingly brain washed , and the comments are still coming , comments from the so called believers , people who still think this is a great stock and the CEO is a great leader and this most recent ann was a great announcement , how on Earth can such an ann be misinterpreted as being positive , for Christs Sake the stock has dropped 50 per cent , whats great about that.

Reggie , I hope we are all wrong and I sincerely hope the stock quads in the coming weeks , but I would not like to be hanging by the short and curlies waiting for that to happen.

As you say the curtains are slowly closing , the band is packing away the trumpet's and drums , the Audience are turning from the stage and walking to the exits, It looks as though the show is over , the lights are dimmed , the cleaners are standing by the stage with their brooms waiting to sweep the auditorium. The lead singer is motering down the freeway with a smile from ear to ear , reflecting on what was one of the great shows he has been involved with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 99.0¢ $788.0K 789.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11627 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 64934 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.