MSB 2.17% $1.13 mesoblast limited

why mesoblast will drop substantially , page-9

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Quantum - Listen to what other posters who have followed the stock for years are saying ...not to late to make an entry.

Attending many AGM's / EGMS's, it is inspiring to see (1st hand) the intellect and commercial nouse of Biospectrum's "Asia person of the year" and to hear how the CEPH(now TEVA) deal was put together.

Lodge;Bell Potter; & Nomura (have initiated coverage/research many years now), are the analysts which IMO best understand the MSB model ; the science; the competitors/risks and the value that TEVA and Lonza will add to the MSB pipeline.

Now to your comment..( outside of a EURO GFC),
    I cannot see any significant dip in MSB but only the SP moving north.I have my own reasons and here are a few:-

(1)MPC's appear to work ( still scared to say this , but post the CEPH deal ; then TEVA ratifying it and LONZA confirming it ..who am I to doubt it )...this is why I super respect Charlie Aitken - because he ( and lodge partners) were the 1st ones to take a stand and say " the MPC technolgy works !" M&G Investments and Nomura then researched and agreed...all IMO.

(2) There are more strategic partnership deals to be done, which in my view , the next in line being the Spinal Franchise application. The company is quite transparent about this - as indicated in the following articles:-

(a)Graeme Kaumans comment in an Interview on Wed, Mar 02 18:19 PM EST :Mesoblast's Cephalon deal was late CEO's vision.
    Extract of Kaufmans comments as follows----

...Mesoblast is discussing potential partnerships for other areas of therapy, but feels under no pressure to make a deal.

"We would probably still say that orthopedic will be a partnering opportunity, but we may not do that as soon as we otherwise would because we have the wherewithal to take it forward," Kaufman said.

"We're talking with all of the leaders in the orthopedic space. We could do a deal today if we wanted to."

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/innovationNews/idUSTRE72184T20110302

(b)Supported by ASX announcement on 31 March 2011( point 4).

(c) The company has stated in its annual report(page6) that spinal fusion trials are due for a update EOY2011.

With a partner like TEVA behind you, other BIG Pharams will need to pay good money to get a piece of the MSB pie.

(2) Type II Diabetes results and moving this application to Phase II human trials- everyone knows how big this market is.
    If MSB announce good results(pri-mate trials) , it will be front page news.
    If they announce better than good results...world news and Charlie Aitken will be the next Buffet.

(3) Much anticipated CHF full trial results ( AHA mid - november).

The above are all in my opinion.DYOR and good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.13
Change
-0.025(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.284B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.16 $1.11 $7.363M 6.488M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 94863 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 5000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.