AEV 28.6% 0.9¢ avenira limited

why minemakers is the best phosphate play, page-23

1. 3,648 Posts.
    I don't hate "them", I just don't understand them.

Why would anyone post negative posts/predictions when a) its of no benefit to them and b) their posts are not based on factual evidence but on what could best be described as baseless "opinion".

I just can't see their posts as an attempt at some kind of "public service" announcement - it just appears they have some kind of agenda and even in the broadest sense, their agenda cannot be seen as beneficial to current SH's.

I rarely ever post a negative opinion myself (unless I held for a long time and all SH's were eventually screwed by management - rare but has happened!). I don't write negative posts because a) I rarely have anything factual to add - most posters have beat me to it(!), b) in all likelihood I do not understand all the issues well enough and c) it would be a complete disservice to the ppl that still hold (and believe). If I have to be "negative' I simply ask a question in manner were I admit I don't know and see if someone can dissuade me.

What I often see in HC are a bunch of ppl, who say they have no stake and no sentiment and yet put down a stock when they have a) not contributed anything or very little in the past, b) make unsubstantiated statements contrary to the majority of posts, c) bring up issues that have been dealt with (usually to death) in the past, i.e. they have done little or no research and are just wasting ppl's time, d) following up from the last item, they re-iterate refuted issues or problems just to introduce FUD again - the list goes on and on.

Today it is the simplest thing in the world to publish FUD - journalists are masters of that stuff - but do we have to put up with it in HC too?

An alternativc view is fine, but back it up with substantial research, not opinion based cursory reading, what happened to the DOW yesterday or what the neighbour (wink, wink) said about a guy down the road who lost his job because XYZ is going under...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $21.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $108.7K 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 25991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.