AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

sigmadelta,for me to convert my options i will need to see...

1. 5,048 Posts.
    sigmadelta,

for me to convert my options i will need to see evidence that the project has legs and wont be just another project that is destined for the too hard basket.

there are plenty of opportunities in the market for me to place my cash and take the capital loss on the options by letting them expire or dumping them at any old price into the buy side.

so its not a given that if the ops are in the money that i will exercise them and im sure others have a similar opinion. i guess thats one reason the ops are at a discount.

im actually further UNinspired following the agm and news of the expanded logistical challenges etc etc.

i mentioned in a previous post that i hope things don't get too complicated and costly but unfortunately the company has alluded to that being the case.

there is a reason for mak trading at 50c and it is conveniently passed off as being a result of the broader markets woes but maks woes were established well before the broader markets.

the directors have a big ????? hanging over them and thats a result of their long history of never achieving anything so they have plenty of work to do to convince what money is out there that they can deliver a project and in the meantime a lot less babble from them would be timely.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $229 45.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7367142 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7612447 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.