AEV 16.7% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Capman,No need to take it out on me for your losses. Maybe a...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Capman,

No need to take it out on me for your losses. Maybe a stop-loss strategy would have worked for you.

Of course if you think MAK is going to drop from 50c to 25c in the two weeks between you exercising and getting your fpo then you wouldnt exercise. But then the oppies are not in the money are they? You said you might not exercise if they are in the money and take a capital loss. Thus my questioning of your unusual strategy.

As for your confidence in directors, it is clear you have no idea what it takes to bring a resource to fruition. I have followed mining speculatives for a long time and in my opinion the management have done a very good job thus far. If you really have doubts at this early stage then I would suggest mining speculatives in not the area you should be investing in.

As I have said all along, MAK have a long way to go and alot can happen from now to then. They are speculative and investing in the options makes it even more risky. I guess you have learnt that now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.859K 931.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1546694 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 6202310 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.