MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Matt. I posted the below on 3/12 which mentions what Frank...

1. 50 Posts.
    Matt. I posted the below on 3/12 which mentions what Frank Poullas provided at the presentation on 28/11. I hope it helps.

At Shaw presentation on 28/11 it was mentioned by FP that MNS's "Basket" of graphite was valued at over $1500 per tonne. As for costs of production which was previously a 5 step process has now been reduced to a 3 step process (thanks to FH-CEO), so it's now much simpler and is estimated to be approx $400 per tonne. Total Cap Exp for everything eg. Plant, road, crane is expected to cost approx $100-150 mil. These costs and flows will all be confirmed in the PFS later this month. You can see, the net margins per tonne are expected to be over $1000 per tonne. This is massive. Don't be concerned about the financing as once at least 1 MOU gets signed to an Off Take Agreement, offers to provide MNS finance should closely follow that announcement. FH & SH are presently following up with the client re: samples previously sent for them to review and aiming to finalise their MOU into an Off Take ideally this month. MNS management have an incentive to deliver an off take this month and all their efforts are aimed at delivering this outcome. So fingers crossed they succeed as if so, it'll be one hell of a celebration! Enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.