Agree generally - And the other factor is most of us look at...

1. 10,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    Agree generally - And the other factor is most of us look at possible/ potential/ plausible/ likely events life through how many years we have left.

The older you are less time there is for these to come true, and even if they did would they in any serious way affect our twilight years? As I found though covid with all the mandated restrictions, they had little effect on elderly people either in-firmed or isolated - what were they going to threaten a person who can't drive, who cant walk, who cant travel, who can't shop?

Anything with a less than 5 to 10 year time frame is unlikely to affect me, anything over a 10 year time frame and I wont be around to witness it anyway - NOTHING AT ALL TO WORRY ABOUT! Just use the time you have left wisely and productively as you can.

The only factor to consider is how will the threatened global calamities affect future generations, but as we have found out we WILL live through whatever is thrown at us even another GREAT FLOOD and Noah will save the human race.

That's why I have NEVER believed in conspiracies, the information is all publicly available, it's how you chose to interpret that information that prepares you for the truth.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.