MSB 2.73% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Why MSB sp has erractic behavior

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Seven years ago A team of day traders banded together and formed a club (on line) in a " room " there where about 20 members and you were head hunted from various forums , the room was open 24/7 all members had expertise in aspects of trading and investing ie. some were experts in div. stripping , others were brilliant in charts, others had mining expertise etc .. some had top of the line software , and all had dynamic systems (real time ) others had silver tongues and went on forums (still happens ) and talked how good this company was and talked about the future sp .. ... of course you know what happened days later ..... p@d Lets fast foward ..Mesoblast ....Regardless what you read on this forum they do have the best group of people running a company I have come across, and always if I am going to invest a significant amount into a company i would not without face to face contact.(and revisit every few years and have a contact point its amazing what responce u get after contact ) having said that there are many posters who complain to the forum about issues who will not spend little time to enquire .. every ann. has any further enquires contact ..... and that contact point is forever not just the ann.. )Why would you not spend a few dollars( even flying which i have done) to meet the directors you trust holding your money .. Now back to the subject heading erractic sp... 7 years ago there were 6-7 lines on the buys and they started to build quick we called it " ready to pop "...and when it did buyers jumped on as they were primed till certain point you know the rest ...... ...Current situation happening for the last few years and some .........80 odd % of management and instos, hold MSB a few weeks ago I stated that what i did not say is a significant of that other 20% is held by some super funds ie. telstra who have had it since just after dot .. so maybe retail have only 15% ? ......Some fin. groups hold many millions ,some hold T of millions ..Why leave that money sitting doing nothing lets use our shares to make money (lets be day traders they can do stuff that never crosses the line , but lets do it bigger because we have millions of shares to set up buys and sells and we have algro trading to input and pull in nano seconds ...And when there is a positive announcement let it run for a few hrs. then we hit the stops and the wary ..There is no req. for a substantial holder to input a form 604 to the market if his holdings dont change in a three month period. What im saying here this is what day traders were doing with out the hype ...The hype is set in concrete by the major investors , sub holders and management even if there was a hint of a problem ther would be at least one of 20 top holders exiting .. I dont mind reading other views on MSB in fact it does make interesting reading .. lots more but i will leave it for another night , V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.030(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.21 $1.05 $28.73M 25.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14264 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 24626 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.08
  Change
-0.030 ( 2.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.10 $1.21 $1.05 5190842
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.