MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

why msc is a unique purchase!

1. 332 Posts.
    Well I am still away from the HC forum for the next two days but thought would be good to share my facts underpinning this great drive in this great company. I am sure by now you have all browsed the ANN on 29/1/10 "China Markets Agreement". Lets take a moment and identify key constructs underpinning this ann:
    1. MSC has commissioned a world class kaolin project at skardon rivers focussed on "low Carbon" construction materials..NB: The Rudd govt and entire G8 is rallying behind low carbon emmissions targets and use of low carbon materials..
    2. MSC is pleased to announce the signing of a new legally binding agreement regarding the development of its low carbon cement business with Zheijang Dadongwu Group in China (DDW)> Who is DDW? Why is this important to MSC?
    -Zheijang is a company covers an area more than 8oacres employing more than 6oo technicians with annual sales revenue above 3.1 Billion USD and has net assets worth 1.3BUSD. It is the largest supplier of concrete to the greater shanghai market
    -DDW has developed a proprietary low carbon content additive with University of Tsinghua which it EXCLUSIVELY manuafctures and sells nationally in China. Current sales exceed RMB1.2 Billion to over 100 cement companies in China.
    -LISTED ON ASX UNDER CODE: CCY (CHINA CENT PRO)trading at 4.5c!

Significance of the agreement to MSC:
    -Incorporates a 50/50 intellectuall property to Hongkong to cover the EXISTING DDW and FUTURE mutually developed low carbon cement product technologies
    -An exclusive right of use of the DDW blending and packaging plant for the above products with non-exclusive use of the DDW laboratories and support personnel
    -Import of MSC enginnered kaolin and export of low carbon cement concentrates for sale in the international markets via MSC marketing company.
    -This agreement provides virtually immediate low cost production and provides MSC with expanded technology base in low carbon cement.

Note also: MSC has already established a multi-million order client in North America (Chicago Area).

Here is my two cents, let those with ears hear! If a company worth billions gives such exclusive rights in a 50/50 joint venture, in the leading Chinese building market (we all know that China is on the economic leadership..even Obama is trying to win hearts, save to say China is OZ's one of its best economic friends), then why second thoughts really! This is our FUTURE BHP in the Kaolin, low carbon cement industry! Online trader will retire till tomorrow and again you have been granted a second chance to join the MSC GRAVY Train!!

Sorry post too long but insightful!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.