NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Why Nearmap is heavily shorted, page-101

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Regardless the different positions we have on NEA, I have to give you a thumb up on this piece, as it’s very logical and at neutral emotion.

The big money who sells you mean, is probably the shorts, YES they are the ones here who sell at higher and buy back at lower and keep the game playing to make money, for example, they can still make good money playing between $2.0 -$2.2 with machine trading, but for most other investors who bought at $2.5 will be suffering until to one day that NEA gives more exciting news.

We have no way to smash the shorts as they can do huge amount sell in minutes to drive the SP down if they like, and we also know that the shorts are there, and they will not go, they are just waiting to do the same when SP going higher.

The shorts are nasty, but as you said what can we do with them the big money? Wait another year for good news or close? TBO I’m watching closely on NASDAQ as it seems very hard to go higher. Stay or leave, it’s like a gambling moment to me.
    Last edited by DavidHill: 11/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.