NEU 2.76% $14.07 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Why NEU?

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    There is no doubt that this stock is adversely affected by a lack of news, more than most in fact. Whilst I am not trying to imply that HC is by any means a primary driver for the SP, the lack of discussion about NEU may be contributing to the overall sentiment.

That being the case I thought it would be an idea to open up a general discussion to investors in the stock, both old and new about when and why you invested in Neuren in the first place. This will serve both as a reminder to many of the enormous potential and will provide a great source of information for casual observers that may be interested in investing either now or down the track.

For me it was the mind boggling applications for Trofinetide or NNZ-2566 as it was catchily called initially and specifically it's potential for treating neurological disorders for which failure is the norm but for which success the rewards are astronomical. My interest was further piqued by the partnership with the US army and the potential to fast track that this would inevitably bring. What finally convinced me to invest heavily, however, was the interactions I had with both Jon Pilcher the CFO and our Executive Chairman Richard Treagus. Both of them exude an understated confidence and determination whilst always being careful not to overstate or ramp.

Whilst the current SP is a little baffling it is totally inconsequential if one has a slightly longer term view. This company represents, for me, the best value Biotech on the ASX if not the world. I firmly believe that one day in the not too distant future we will have a multi-billion dollar company on our hands.
    Last edited by Garfus: 15/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.07
Change
-0.400(2.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.798B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.47 $14.53 $13.99 $7.843M 552.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150 $14.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.10 1129 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.