SRL 5.13% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Not to be overly critical but there doesn’t appear to be much...

1. 6,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1190

Not to be overly critical but there doesn’t appear to be much original thought in the Clean Teq De-risked article.It comprises numerous quotations from who’s-who in the investing world (link provided) and a regurgitation of chart data provided by Clean Teq and other authorities. For example:

As Warren Buffett says:

"When a company is selling a product with commodity-like economic characteristics,being the low-cost producer is all-important"

Or Mohnish Pabrai says:

“When you’re buying a mine or a commodity producer, cost of production becomes the moat and consistent low cost of production is the way to go about it. And so what I try to do, when I look at the miners – because obviously with commodities, you have no moat – is to create a moat by choosing a consistently low-cost provider.”

After all risk is everything, as Frank Martin,a Master Investor says:

"Any look at the prospect for all types of investments would be grossly incomplete without a careful examination of the risks that one would have to assume to be in the game."

This quote from Bill Ackman is a good reminder.

"We have generally avoided commodity-sensitive businesses. With commodity businesses,it's very difficult to predict the future price of the commodity"

Quote Source - (VIEWLINK) - the greatest collection of insights from the World’s Greatest Investors.

The effort is applauded but I don’t really get to read what the author thinks. What his opinion is. Why he sees Clean Teq as superior to others. It seems only to be a faithful cut and paste of varies self-appointed experts.

Last edited by You3OAte: 27/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.