SRL 2.56% 40.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Hi You30Ate As you know I am invested here as well now not as...

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4564
    Hi You30Ate
    As you know I am invested here as well now not as much as my other investment.
    As you also know I have a small knowledge on the design, construct, commission and run of these types of plants.
    Just wondering where the US4Bln comes from. Forget the 3.5Mtpa crap that hasn't been announced so as such is heresay the current nameplate is 2.5Mtpa with two oversized claves that can almost manage this by themselves if able to run at 100%.
    Nameplate would be easily achieved even if the back end runs like a pig due to socalled surge capacity built in.
    Historical cost performance I take it you are basing on a few I worked on, they had big differences in design to make their products. CLQ does not require reduction claves in the refinery or furnace as they are not making metal briquettes or powder.
    It is not in a backwater country so does not need huge port to be built to bring in everything and export from, also not being in a backwater it only has realignment of roads and some upgrades not actually building a road network thru rainforests and mountain ranges. It does not need to build a major power station just steam turbine for excess steam from acid plant and powerlines to connect to the grid.
    It does not need to build a major desalination plant as two had to do. It does not have to fly in many thousands of workers in three of the cases overseas for expats in business class. It does not need huge security teams as was the case in Ambatovy, Goro and Ramu.
    In the current form I do believe there will be cost overruns but not over 150% over ,nowhere near that figure
    Lets try and keep it real or a bit of justification on that cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.