DXI 1.02% $2.92 dexus industria reit.

why no block b testing is kennedy a dud, page-5

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    interesting point of view mick, i hope your wrong and i absolutely am not convinced that TCEI and the jvp is frac testing dead chalks..

imho the well was wirelined and tested and surveyed front to back during and after the drill. and the P&A announcement was never put through, i am of the belief the activity that kennedy came across was suffifient to warrant putting forward a frac design and test. and in light of the fact all partners have logs, and far more data than you and i, unlike you, i am sure they are not blowing the cash on a dead well right now..

I am not so keen to call this one this early, theres a pressure build up test going on, and we both know what happened in kunde 3 and baker when they did that there.. i am not so sure that yoou should wish for failure ina formation myself, but each investor obviously wants different outcomes for their investment, and mine sure isnt the same as yours..

best of luck with what you wish for, but if it all the same, i think i will stay neutral to positive in light of the fact they are pressure testing and aiming for a frac. imho they are not wasting cash on dead chalks..

all imho and dyor..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.030(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $926.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.94 $2.95 $2.90 $739.3K 252.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4171 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 2621 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.