AED 0.00% 14.5¢ aed oil limited

Flow testing of the two Brunei wells will happen very soon...

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Flow testing of the two Brunei wells will happen very soon Managment seem very confident of a commercial outcome here and development to production could be quick and relatively inexpensive.

The sp is looking weak over the last month and has gradually fallen 10c even though the asx has gained the market clearly does not want to believe AED managment, yes this is because of the poor performance of them in the past with regards to the puffin field and the extended drilling time in Brunei with little or no news.

This is behind us now and its a new development area. There have been many positive leads with the Brunei wells gas kicks in Lempyuang, intersecting three hydrocarbon bearing sands etc the same with Lukut 1 upto 10 hydrocarbon zones testing of 3 of these.

I really have no idea were the sp will go but with $64 million in the bank and with a diversed portfolio of assets it does look cheap.

Currently it is hated but that can change in an instant with a good outcome in Brunei. For me under 50 cents it has to be a buy because I really cannot see the sp stopping there long.
    Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.