CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

why no comment?, page-8

1. 455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Firstly vidi , why are even commenting on CCU when you are not even a shareholder and said on your last post that you are not going to buy any shares let a lone buy the rights issue than take then up ?

If I am not ia holder of stock and have no intention of going back II would not be commenting on CCU .

Patient , you are correct , as share holders our greatest protection and chance of some form of steady but longer term recovery is for Magna not to have a larger share holding that could influence where this company could go. We must remember Magna is an investment company that has 51% share of an Indonesian stock exchanged listed company that is worth billions . What is their intention? We don't know and.they have not gone out of there way to tell us ! My be they can't whilst this process is going on I don't know.

Whilst the share price is below the rights issue price it does sound like a bad decision to take up the offer and pay more for the privilege . But the decision I think now is based more on what will the value of CCU if Magna wins control. It could be positive , but then again it could go the other way depending on the level of control that a major sharehold like Magna could exercise.
    I think as shareholders we should look at how we can take up all our rights issue , simply because we need to protect our current investment holdings, as we don't know what Magna will do if they end up with a larger stake that could influence the future direction of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.