SPM 0.00% 2.2¢ speewah metals ltd

According to an announcement made on 12 November 2010:SPEEWAH...

1. 2,871 Posts.
    According to an announcement made on 12 November 2010:

SPEEWAH BACKGROUND
    Speewah Metals Limited (“Speewah”) is a mining and exploration company whose prime focus is the definition and development of its copper/gold/silver and vanadium discoveries in the East Kimberly region of Western Australia.

Newly discovered copper/gold/silver prospectivity is a major focus of the exploration programme in 2010 in addition to completing pre-feasibility studies on the vanadium project.

Have they been distracted by the huge Vanadium/Titanium resource they have? Have they taken their eyes off the ball? i.e. why not focus on the easy money?

Shareholders need to ask these questions if you want this company to progress. This Vanadium/Titanium deposit, while world class, is useless and worthless sitting in the ground doing nothing while the Executive team decide if/when it should be mined.

Show us the money...other small Aussie miners are leading the way with much less resource.

What's the problem with shifting focus back to gold/copper/silver/platinum? With Gold and Silver prices expected to surge in the coming years, isn't this the place to be?

Beats me what they are thinking at the moment. Obviously the market agrees. 8.7c is a disgrace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.