AQA 0.00% $3.37 aquila resources limited

why no interest, page-6

1. 3,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2809
    Hi Chewy...saw your posts and the replies from imajictrader...

The relativity of the current stock price to that of the last couple of months is less relevant in my opinion, than its relativity to what you anticipate it is going to be over your future investment horizon. In my case, despite having been fortunate enough to have bought in sub $7, and also received the bonus issue, I am contemplating topping up further. My only problem is finding sufficient lazy money.

As you point out, the potential of this company to provide robust returns is fantastic. My investment horizon is usually at least 6 months. This stock could well double in price in that time frame as contract iron ore and coal price negotiations are concluded and people become more aware of its exposure to those commodities over the next few years. Plus they will progress their plans in that time. What is the downside? Not great in my opinion. Although as a less liquid stock, it may suffer in any major correction.

It also amazes me the lack of posting or interest on HC. But I have found that can be a very good thing if one wants to get a position...steady buying without competition is great. I think it is a worthy addition to anyone's portfolio.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.