PSL 0.00% 1.1¢ paterson resources ltd

why no media ?

1. 4 Posts.
    hi giys as a recently new investor here i find it hard to get information on the company via any media streams if like me you like the odd utube vlog, i find it hard to picture the faces and captain of the ship becase i like to aee the qhitea of peoplea eyes from time to time eap when getting hit with aome tricky questios on the company's future plans and investor reassurance as such i have only dipped a toe in the water here as most of my funda in eurasia mining ay present and staying put till the end
    however if that goose lays one i will be looking once again to put more funds in here but until newa flow starts comming i think i will look to other options for a plan b ,c,and d,
    more so since the new boars has took over surley a few media snipits ro wet the pencil is requiired as you can o ly look at mining maps for so long c,mon
    paterson get the finger out or even a few press releases ,,as i like to watch the people on screen to decide if their waffling a lot of sxit or not ,,
    call it guy instincts ,but i think a ten min snippet on film can speak volumes,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.016M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $4.393K 399.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 460900 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 19987 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.