NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

why no movement in sp ?

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi Neminer, Macleod, Topwon, and anyone else that believes in the near certainty of a JV announcement in the next week or 2 :-

I am a self-proclaimed Nkwe beliver, and can't really contemplate something positively significant not occurring eventually ... BUT I am a more than a little confused by the fact that the SP has been pretty much going nowhere over the past few weeks, while all these strong indications have been made by management about a JV being only a matter of days away from being signed.

I am painfully aware of the recent history of Nkwe in failing to meet anticipated timeframes for BFS / JVs ... but to my knowledge they have never before made statements in which they have said a JV is so close to actually being completed.

Surely, despite their recent history, the huge value of the resource and any firm JV would at least be attracting SOME significant interest from the market if there was any actual chance that the latest management claims were valid.

Also, if they are really valid ( and I am not disbeliving them ), then surely there are people that would have got wind of this and started buying up big in anticipation.

My question therefore is ... WHY is it not happening ? ... Do you think it is all down to management's credibility, or is there some other reason that you care to suggest ?

One way or the other, we'll know soon enough about whether the JV has been signed or not, and what the details are if it is true ... but this question over the SP has got me tossed.

Cheers,

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.