NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Thanks to all who have expressed constructive opinions on this...

1. 1,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Thanks to all who have expressed constructive opinions on this thread.

My guess is that there will definitely be some type of JV announced within the next week or 2 ... I can't believe that management ( despite its recent record ) would tell shareholders that this would happen in such definitive terms if it were not the case.

I also can't imagine that the total reason for the lack of SP movement is management's credibility ... if there is something good about to happen, invariably some word gets out, and there will be people prepared to buy on the strength of it.

Therefore, the fact that there has been little SP movement to date indicates that there must be something about the likely terms of the JV that people are not totally sold on yet. Perhaps it may be subject to resolution of all outstanding legal claims ...which would still leave doubts about it coming to fruition ... or something along those lines.

Or as Topwon has suggested, it may be because G is not involved in it at this stage ... or there may be some other term or condition which has not been mentioned yet.

Anyway, on balance I remain positive about the upcoming announcement, and hope that this is finally the start towards unlocking a significant part of Nkwe's undoubted potential.

Good luck to all holders.

Wayne

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.