HMD 0.00% 1.8¢ heramed limited

Both Joondalup trials were published in quality journals so...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Both Joondalup trials were published in quality journals so nothing wrong with the science behind the results. The issue around acceptance by public health, or any health care organisation it would seem, in my opinion is the larger issue of overcoming the current standard of care which has been in place a long while. The following is a passage from an article from our friend Santosh from E-lovu

"An Outdated Care Model
    In 1930 in an effort to standardize care and improve maternal and infant outcomes, the Children’s Bureau invented the current prenatal care model of 12–14 doctor visits during pregnancy followed by delivery, and then one or two postpartum visits. Prenatal visits at pre-specified time intervals entailed collecting various vital sign information with equipment only available at the clinician’s office. This care model has the right intention of monitoring a mother’s health status over the course of her pregnancy, but lacks evidence. This inflexible, imprecise, one-size-fits all approach has led to significant data gaps along a mother’s pregnancy journey.
    "

Part of my investment thesis for HMD was the digitial healthcare tail winds from the COVID pandemic would open the eyes of health care organisations to new opportunities and flexible approaches to long standing standards of care. This is probably wishful thinking now and HMD and others like E-lovu are probably having to do more of the heavy lifting in convincing companies of the value of their offering rather than it being a mass movement across all segments of healthcare which drags maternity care along. On the plus side it is clear at least in the USA that they have recognised they have a massive maternity problem (crisis) and a lot is being thrown at it (eg, look up Momnibus). Hopefully (normal) keith with Captain Ron and Friends can convince a few health groups that HMD's platform is part of the solution.

will it reach $2-$3
    No! With additional shared to be issued over time that will place the market cap at something like $600 million to $1 billion......not going to happen.
    If this hits $1 i would consider myself stupidly lucky (almost certain i would of sold before then, lol), heck if it hits 20c again i will be thankful and probably have moved on!! Then again a mutinous trip with InitEarly and Stezza from the bruns back to perth my be interesting so i may just stick around biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.