AKM 10.5% 31.5¢ aspire mining limited

Why No Takeover??, page-37

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130

Hello, first-time AKM poster.

I was very clear in arguing that the funding is likely there and I listed several reasons why, and then lo and behold- $100 mil on the table!

Then I read your post "T watching his balance sheet" . LOL

T won't be funding all of this and that information is an incontrovertible fact now ....arms length anyone?

He can also absolutely bid because then he'll own 100% of the project and can privately re-distribute equity in that project at negotiated prices. (if he needs to)

AKM isn't getting that opportunity at 2.1 cents and with foreign board control, and will never get a say at what price the remaining stake is whittled away at.

As for "50% of a company listed on disallowed of a first world country, this is a gold plated asset with the valuation set by first world principles" You are saying what here? He needs a listing for funding from broke ass Aussie spec traders? Clearly not. You think the register will fill up with rich instos. No - they don't take exposure to minority ownership positions under foreign control in a high-risk economic zone. THATS a first world principle.

Does he need ASX liquidity to exit a massive cash cow with a desperate Noble stakeholder lurking in the background? No.

Otherwise, your post is perfectly adorable.

Last edited by hotwolf: 20/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.030(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $152.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.5¢ $27.42K 91.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3700 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 23876 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.