AKM 10.3% 32.0¢ aspire mining limited

Cheers. Two vanadium examples? Really? Lol.Vanadium is one of...

1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Cheers. Two vanadium examples? Really? Lol.

Vanadium is one of the planets most common elements and there's no market for it. Saying its like for like with a low-cost bulk commodity deposit in Asia now qualifies your inherent ignorance of this debate Blade 2008 (birthyear?)

I appreciate your obliviousness though, really I do., it's is a classic comedy trope... kudos.

I've already addressed the best outcome, as have others, but you're losing track of information now...T can and should bid. Remember when I said AKM was never going to be a coal producer? its exactly for the reason you listed with your vanadium examples.

The current plan you're so hyped on leads to, well I'll quote your own words" $300 to $500m to build a mine" except AKM will have a foreign debt funder who grabs an ever-increasing % at any price he can concoct from a faraway boardroom.

I also pointed out there are ZERO RESOLUTIONS to prevent this scenario. This is the reason for the reconstruction too- to grab that remaining percentage at lower and lower prices after he has control. There's no other explanation for a recon otherwise.

Try harder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.