ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Varcre my opinnion has come to this. I am happy to watch ect...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Varcre my opinnion has come to this. I am happy to watch ect from a distance now that we aren not invested anymore. But i have to say with lots of evidence to back me up that you can easily be over positive with what they say. I don't care if something is said in a ASX anouncment or an email I cant trust it after watching it for 3 years. You think they have promised a revenue model but the fact is that they denied that they could release that kind of data about future sales or sales they are making now. And the excuse they used was that releasing that info would jepardise negotiations with potential future clients who can see what there other competition are paying for coldry and use it against ect for bargaining contracts. Its not a good look when you deny your share holders a snapshot of actual sales per ton. And if you can not show that figure how can share holders measure income forecasts or valuation for the company? You will never get a straight answer on this until they are commercial which will be ten years time if they get past the demo stage. Ect India is not progress it is the same old thing they are doing here. Its just a demo plant that hasn't even been fully clarified as a legally binding deal. You all think you will get the golden answer on revenue potential and valuation models for the actual company soon but i challenge that you ll only get a broad industry average kind of valuation, based not on the actual company but on the company speculating about the industry. And they will back it up with articles about coal booming and charts of Indias coal demand increasing etc. It will all be little more than insinuations and references but nothing solid or actual.
    This replayed behaviour of insinuating something and not pleasing the market with what the market are encouraged to think due to clever words is unfortunate. And it is why only devoted top shareholders are defending the company at all costs until something actual happens. The ones who dont defend it and and the ones who ask for real answers year after year are the only ones who have ever been clear thinkers about this company. They see through the haze and I hope I am bringing another haze to your attention. that of them expressing how they wouldnt release anything that can jepardise future negotiations. So you wont find that out mate. They said so, not me unless someone can correct me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1 362

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 28544487 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11086493 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.