NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Why no update on projected income?

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Well, we are nearly at the end of the first quarter of 2021 and the only suggestion of a market update I can find is this:

"The second half of FY 2021 has commenced well for Netlinkz underpinned by the advanced technology offering that VSN
    2.0 is delivering, a robust business development pipeline, growing recurring revenue streams, new customer engagements,
    increased penetration in key markets and an expanding geographical footprint. We now have a stronger balance sheet and
    expect the top line to continue growing while we maintain a vigilant focus on costs"

.... and that says NOTHING.

If there was any good news we would be hearing about it. Looks like we just have to wait until the 4C comes out. One thing that has never changed in 7 years is the complete disregard this company has for giving holders meaningful market updates on a regular basis. It's pretty poor when we have to wait 3 months at a time until they are compelled to release a 4C before we get any useful information about what is going on, and how big the next loss will be.

As soon as this hits $1.00 I'm out!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.