TZL 0.00% 2.1¢ tz limited

why no ybr branches footprint for tzl

1. 292 Posts.
    " YBR has about 140 branches – about half of the eventual network it is planning " http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Macquarie-Yellow-Brick-Road-Mark-Bouris-pd20121107-ZT4LE?OpenDocument&emcontent_Bartholomeusz

agm question - " mr bouris you say that new tzl strategy is for expanding tzl footprint for locker unit. you will soon have 300 branches ready made for tzl lockers so why no teaming agreement between tzl and ybr ? would be perfect for both companies ( increase in foot traffic for ybr ). i am sure as you are chairman of both companies there is nothing standing in your way except your choice. question is why not ALREADY done? if other companies which are not related then why not ybr."

"if done earlier would of been perfect for tzl shareholders because captial raising would not be done at 10 c with lots of free options to pattersons (i vote no to resolution 6 & 8). announcement that tzl and ybr agree to put units at 300 branches would of meant capital raising at 50 c. i'm happy i got cheap rights and free options because i see great future for this company but am concerned that these cheap offers never end. thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4250 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.