OTR 0.00% 31.5¢ onterran limited

Why No?, page-13

1. 3,790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    I can't argue at all with the feedback you have provided. All true.

I do find the stock very interesting with Hunter Hall buying in strongly (it felt like they were the only buyer for months) and Wentworth Williamson who are a deep value fund. Clearly both of these insto's have done their research and they would want to succeed because they are going to have extreme problems exiting in volume if they are wrong.

I'm assuming they are selling the Karratha rental business which they will use to soften the blow over an earnings downrade. As mentioned before it's highly likely the problems with Bloomer were going to take over 6 months to fix and they would have bled some coin. Amazing they were QLD's biggest builder at one stage, OTR buys them and they have been a disaster (to date).

With Meadowbrook delayed McGrath might have leaked a bit of coin, but expect it will be back on track when this contract kicks in (which should be shortly).

Couran Cove looks great at this stage, but so did the Bloomer acquisition at the time.

There's potential here, but it could go either way. Share price wise i'm expecting a whack when it comes out of the trading halt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.