OTR 0.00% 31.5¢ onterran limited

Why No?, page-14

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    @dgoodwin you must be happy with that sell given Friday's ann. It will likely be smashed when it starts trading again. I managed to exit at 38c in early January I think it was, which was partly good decision making, but with a big swag of luck too. I just happened to see someone lining up for a big hit at 38c and decided to take it. Somehow I managed to still make money, albeit marginally, so whilst I do think about what could have been, I can't complain too much.

@TrendTracker be wary here. OTR had huge potential, but I am very happy to be out. McIntosh has his hands pretty full with EGH and other things so OTR doesn't get the attention it needs. Couran has been a basketcase since it was built; if OTR make a fist of it, great, but it's super-high risk. Bloomer totally stitched OTR up with their sale; for OTR it was a terrible deal. Heather Gardner's departure after a very short tenure rang major alarm bells (I should have listened to those earlier myself). And re Hunter Hall - actually, Peter Hall has a very long track record of buying things on zero research, and my understanding is that OTR is one such example. At times his guesses have served him well. Other times, not so much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.